Monday, February 25, 2013

We're friends, Right?

Hello person out there. (*New Kid Effect*). So obviously this is my first blog post, but let's face it. We're friends already and if we're not, then I'm going to pretend we are, because I'm a selfish brat and this blog is mostly for me and you can stand to profit ("prophet" XD ) if you want.  I'm an 18 year old dude in the US and I'm preparing for an LDS 2-year mission, so I'm going to practice organizing spiritual concepts in my head and putting them out there in a coherent manner. If you care to listen, go ahead!

Among other things, I like to make music with my little home studio, so I might pleasure your ears with candy. I'm also the 7th child in my family of 8 kids, hence my pen name, #7. I really want to anonymous or at least stay un-google-searchable for several reasons:

1) I don't expect anything out of this blog, but I'll receive any readers with a full heart :D

2) If I'm especially incoherent one day and maybe I spell a lot of words wrong one day, then I don't want future employers to judge me for that. (in the next sentence, I used 3 commas =??)

3) I would label myself as a spotlight-hogger, so if anything good does come out of this, I don't want the glory, I want the glory be given to God.

4) Let's face it. I'm a wimp and I don't really want to become a target. If I stay anonymous, I won't be afraid to say what I mean.

Code Names: I will refer to my parents as 'Ma' and 'Pa' and to my siblings numerically according to birth order (hence I'm #7)(and that's not just because I think I'm lucky :D)

I'm not making any commitments for how often I'll post, but we'll see how this goes :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Wecome to the blogosphere :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! I love you already! ;)

    ReplyDelete